A Brief But Inspiring History :
Oldaker Manufacturing was launched by the late Harold E.
Oldaker in 1946. By 1952, the company became a leading custom manufacturer
of test leads and the principal supplier of test leads to Triplett Corp.
of Bluffton Ohio.
Youth came to the firm in 1962 when Patrick Ream joined the company and
worked and trained closely with Mr. Oldaker, primarily in the areas of
engineering, design and supervision.
Following Mr. Oldaker's death in 1973, Mr. Ream successfully operated the
firm for Mrs. Oldaker until 1978 when Oldaker Manufacturing was
incorporated by Patrick Ream to acquire the facilities and business.
Since 1978, the corporation has continued to expand its capabilities and
continues to grow as a leader in custom design and manufacture of test
leads, wiring devices and complex assemblies. Attorney John M. Tudor and
Accountant DuWayne Chambers joined the management team in 1978 to add
depth and expertise in their respective fields.
Oldaker Mfg. Corp. has a vast background of over 50 years in specialized
custom design and manufacturing. By maintaining the highest standards of
quality, workmanship and lead time, Oldaker has acquired an enviable
reputation as a designer and supplier of custom products and assemblies
for many major companies. Competitive pricing and minimum lead time
continue to be a major contributors to Oldaker's success.